Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Four Weeks

Time for an up-date. I'm happy to say that I am continuing to improve. Today was four weeks. A lot changed in the last week, including the fact that I can now lay down and was able to finally sleep in bed this week. My breathing is improving daily and because Dr. Sardi has made it clear that exercise is important, Mike took me to the Chambersburg Mall today so I could get a workout. I really didn't think I'd be able to walk the entire mall--but we did. Very slowly, but we made it from one end to the other. I think it will make me sleep well tonight.



Thank you to everyone who has sent cards, flowers, food, and just called to check up on us. It means so much. We will never be able to thank you enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mrs. price

-this is from the smith sisters

we're really glad you're making progress. our classes haven't been the same without you. we are really looking forward to seeing you again!!!!

-you're in our prayers

Lindsey said...

Its so great to hear how well you are doing! we were thinking of you and your family over the holiday, and hope that you continue to feel better and stronger every day.
Love,
Lindsey and Doug