Sunday, March 15, 2009

Six Month Check-up (Almost)

Well, I just had my six-month check-up on Friday. Dr. Sardi gave me a clean bill of health and said not to worry (unless I want too) for the next six months. So I'm scheduled for the next check-up in September, when I'll have more blood work and another CT scan. Dr. Sardi and his staff say I'm doing well. I complained about my hands and the rib pain. I guess time is going to be the issue here. It will either get better or it won't. But in the big picture, a little hand pain and rib pain isn't a big deal--not when I think back to the early days of recovery... I've certainly come a long way.
On a VERY pleasant note, Mike and I walked down to Lexington Market after my check-up. He promised me we would back in November, and I wasn't disappointed. The Faidley crabcake was awesome. It was a pleasant day and it was nice to be out and about it B-more. I recommend the crabcake it if you've never had one, or haven't had one in a long time.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hi there,
Glad to see that everything is going well and you are back at work! Sorry to hear about the hands, Doug still struggles with his and we were told it could take a year to get them back to normal,but like you said in your post, if thats the worst than bring it on! :) They do get better, slowly but surely but trust us they do! Keep fighting it (and getting manicures!) Hope you continue to feel well and that those good scans and markers keep coming in!
Best-
Lindsey and Doug